Hey there! I am Arsen.
And this is my personal blog, I suppose you are not here by chance, since you have found it somehow from countless internet resources.
Anyway be welcome.
My full name is Arsen Semionov and by day I am VoIP / DevOps Engineer.
I have started more than 10 years ago as a system administrator of a contact center, I had to deal with various different technologies to keep the things up, this gave me valuable skills. It was the time when I got introduced with the VoIP especially with Open Source solutions like Asterisk (the early days of asterisk, ver. 1.2 was my first).
I got obsessed with VoIP.
Currently my primary role is a Senior VoIP Engineer. I specialize in open source VoIP software development.
I have in-depth knowledge of SIP protocol, Kamailio, Asterisk, FreeSWITCH and related applications.
For my clients I provide consultancy services, design, implementation and support (including emergency support) in the following areas:
- Building large scale communication platforms
- High Availability / Load balancing / Horizontal scaling
- CDR / Rate and Billing Systems (developing from scratch, integration with existing solutions )
- VoIP networks security and monitoring
- VoIP / SIP troubleshooting
I also have extensive experience in:
- Linux Administration 🙂
- Database Administration (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB..)
- Cloud computing and virtualization
- Amazon AWS based solutions
Apart the work which currently takes biggest part of my life you can see me in a training gym. I used to train judo before and I respect this sport as it evolves many important personal qualities.
Thanks for sharing time with me.